The Office of Career Development works in conjunction with other organizations, faculty and staff around campus to assist in preparing students for graduate or professional school.
Graduate School Resources:
- Peterson's Guide
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- MBA Search/Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Law School Admission Council
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- American Dental Association
- The Graduate School Guide: Students are invited to pick up a hard copy of the Graduate School Guide located in the Office of Career Development. This is a comprehensive guide to master's, doctorate, and professional programs across the nation.
- Graduate School Statement of Purpose-Essay
- Create a free account with Kaplan to take advantage of practice exams, lectures, and other resources at your convenience: http://www.kaptest.com/
- Utilize the free resources provided by our LITC and Learning Express Library:
- Go to https://www.coker.edu/static/library/databases.htm.
- Scroll down to Learning & Career Resources; click on "Learning Express Library".
- Create a free account so that you can save your graduate school entrance exam results.
- Once at Learning Express Library, scroll through the resources until you reach "College Center".
- Scroll over to "Prepare for Graduate School Admissions Exams".