Coker College’s Village at Byerly Place, situated at the corner of East Carolina Avenue and South Second Street, is the newest upperclassman housing facility at Coker. It is designed to complement existing campus architecture and have the look and feel of a modern village neighborhood. The Village will eventually hold six buildings, and each three-story apartment-style building will include 12 suites and a large wrap-around porch on every level to provide welcoming social spaces for students. With the amenities of apartment living, each suite will include four single bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a kitchen and a large living/dining area. Bedroom sizes are 12' x 10'.
- Who lives here: Upperclassman
- Style: Apartment-style with four people per suite
- Furniture provided: Bed, mattress, desk, chair, dresser, kitchen island/table, four kitchen stools
- Laundry: Shared laundry facilities on each floor
- Located right next to campus at the corner of East Carolina Avenue and South Second Street