Search

William Chambers Coker Science Building

Additional Menu

Built in 1951 and named for a distinguished botanist/scientist at UNC-Chapel Hill who was a son of college founder Major James Lide Coker. The building houses science labs & classrooms, a computer classroom, and a NMR (nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer).

  • Department of Science & Mathematics
  • Department of Behavioral & Social Sciences
  • Department of Social Work