Students who participate in study abroad trips sponsored by Coker College or other institutions are required to follow the guidelines under the College’s Code of Student Conduct, as well as the following:
- Students must submit study abroad paperwork to the Trans4mations Program prior to departure and attend a mandatory orientation.
- Students are expected to demonstrate intellectual honesty and integrity in their academic pursuits.
- Students must not engage in attitudes, activities, or behaviors that will endanger others in the group.
- Students must abide by the laws and regulations of the countries in which they are visiting.
- Students must attend trip meetings and abide by the policies and guidelines set forth by the trip leader.