Coker Hall is an upperclassman residence hall that houses approximately 32 students in a suite-style capacity. Bedroom sizes are typically 12’ x 18’. Coker Hall is part of the largest combined living area on campus. Coker, Memorial, Belk and Grannis are part of one building that also houses the Cobra Den and the Dining Hall.
- Who lives here: Upperclassman
- Style: Suite-style with double rooms
- Furniture provided: Bed, mattress, desk, chair, dresser, walk-in closets/wardrobes
- Laundry: Two residential floors with two laundry facilities
- Also in Coker Hall: Entrance to Dining Hall, the Dining Services Office, Residence Life Office, Student Health and Sikes Parlor. The Cobra Den and Cobra Pit are located in the basement of Coker Hall.
What students say about Coker Hall: “Coker Hall is nice and quiet. It’s definitely nice living with just one person, and the rooms are big. Plus, it’s literally right next to the cafeteria, so you can get food whenever you want. It’s also close to everything on campus. The Cobra Den is in the basement of the hall, which makes it easy to access for hangouts and social events.” – Andrew Morris, junior in Coker Hall
*The diagrams show a two-person setup for each room. Rooms can also accommodate three students.