Coker Community Music Program
Fall Term: August 28 - December 6, 2017
Spring Term: January 22 - May 3, 2018
Space is limited - Register early!
The Coker Community Music Program provides quality voice or piano instruction for students of all ages. The program offers opportunities that develop students’ capacity for critical thinking and creative expression. Emphasis is placed on lifelong learning and developing an appreciation for the role of music in the cultural, intellectual, and social areas of life.
Lessons are taught in the Music Building on the campus of Coker College. This facility as well as the adjoining Elizabeth Boatwright Coker Performing Arts Center will enhance weekly learning experiences by providing dedicated practice rooms, world-class Steinway instruments, large class rooms, and a beautiful Recital Hall.
|Weekly Lesson Length||Number of Lessons per Term||Total per Term Cost|
|1/2 hour(*age limit 7-10 yrs only)||12||$257|
Tuition per term includes:
- 12 lessons with CCMP's world-class faculty
- Access to practice facilities
- Optional performance in one of our beautiful performance spaces with Steinway pianos
- Access to many of Coker College's cultural events sponsored by the Department of Dance, Music and Theatre
- Lesson times are organized between student and instructor.
- Student absences must be reported 24 hours in advance. In cases where advanced notice has been given, a make-up lesson will be scheduled. Make-up lessons will be scheduled for instructor absences.
- Charges for music materials are the responsibility of the student.
- No lessons will be given on national holidays or anytime Coker classes are canceled due to weather conditions, etc. Please visit our calendar for more information.
- There is no tuition refund if the student permanently withdraws from lessons during the term.
- Half-hour lessons are restricted to students between the ages of 7 and 10 years. These students may opt for the longer hour lessons.
Please complete this form.
Fall Term: August 28, 2017
Spring Term: January 22, 2018
Click one of the options below to pay.
Alternatively, you may mail your check to COKER COLLEGE COMMUNITY MUSIC PROGRAM, Dr. Serena Hill-LaRoche, 300 E. College Ave., Hartsville, SC 29550.