Remain at the forefront of your field with this online graduate program.
This specialized Master of Education program at Coker College is designed for educators and professionals who wish to focus on curriculum and instructional technology in an educational setting. Offered in an online format, this advanced degree is attainable for those currently working in the field of education.
- Cutting-edge curriculum prepares you to make a positive impact on students
- Allows you to serve in a wide variety of subject areas and educational settings
- Meets growing demand for instructional technology knowledge in K-12 schools
- Affordable tuition allows for greater return on investment
- Online format offers flexibility and focus*
*Students take one three-hour online course every six-week graduate term for 10 consecutive terms.
Noteworthy Content Areas:
- Foundations of American Education: Examine how various social, political, historical, economic, legal, philosophical, and pedagogical factors influence teaching and learning.
- Student-Centered Curriculum & Instruction: Explore instructional models (such as project-based learning) that place students at the center, increasing motivation, knowledge retention, and overall outcomes.
- Curriculum Analysis: Take a close look at curriculum, instruction, and assessment, focusing on aligning the related practices to maximize student learning.
- Digital Tools for Learning: Discover the multitude of technology tools, software, and hardware currently available so informed decisions can be made about the use, purpose, and benefits, and disadvantages.
- Applying Technology in K-12: Learn how current models of digital technology are applied and integrated in the K-12 classroom.
Why choose Coker College for your master’s degree?
- 100% online program — further your education without pausing your career.
- Flexible format — complete your coursework on your schedule.
- Passionate professors — learn from a close-knit community of seasoned instructors.
- Collaborative nature — group projects provide hands-on leadership experience.
- A comprehensive approach — earn valuable credentials across functional areas.
- Competitive cost — because quality education should be affordable and accessible.