Coker College Undergraduate Admissions operates on a rolling admission time frame until August 15th. This means that students may submit their applications at any time and applications are reviewed on an on-going basis.
Within two weeks of submitting all required admission documents (see required document listed below), an admission decision is made and students are notified of the decision. If admission is offered to a student, a scholarship award usually follows shortly after the admission decision.
May 1st is the preferred deadline for paying your deposit and confirming your enrollment, but we are happy to accommodate students that make their final decision after May 1. Pay deposit here: https://coker.edu/payments/deposit_form. The deposit secures a student’s spot on campus and allows for room placement and course registration.
Requirements to Complete Application for Admission:
- All students must complete an application for admission
- Submit an official copy of your high school transcript after your junior year
- Submit all SAT and ACT scores
- Note: the SAT has been redesigned as of March 2016. Coker College will super-score between the old SAT and the new, redesigned SAT. Coker College also super-scores between multiple ACT attempts as well.
- If a student falls slightly short of ACT/SAT or GPA requirements, an admission review committee may require additional information to be sent in including the possibility of an admissions interview.
- Submit all official transcripts from all prior colleges and universities. An admission decision cannot be made until all prior transcripts are reviewed and evaluated independently.
- In circumstances where a student has earned less than 30 credit hours, additional documents such as SAT/ACT scores and high school transcripts may be requested from the admissions office.
- At Coker, we focus on getting to know our applicants better by looking at things beyond what is simply written on your SAT/ACT score reports of your high school transcript. That's why we encourage students to submit their ZeeMee profile, which allows students to showcase not only their strengths and accomplishments, but also their personalities. Sign up at ZeeMee.com. Please note, the ZeeMee profile is completely optional and evaluation of your admissions application will not be delayed as long as all other materials are received.
- If you have questions, don’t hesitate to call 843-383-8050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.