Every year, we hear about Coker College alumni who have put our institution’s core value—a passion for lifelong learning—into action in new, innovative ways.
Former Cobras have followed impressive career paths, engaged in exciting entrepreneurial efforts, dedicated themselves to the service of others, created critically acclaimed works of art, completed meaningful research, given back to their communities, pursued their own personal development, and committed themselves to lives of purpose through a variety of means.
These efforts deserve recognition, and with that in mind, the Coker College Alumni Association bestows Alumni Awards on a few remarkable alumni each year. We welcome you to nominate fellow Coker graduates for any of the awards below.
This award is granted to a graduate of Coker College who has made significant achievements in their career.
This award is granted to a graduate of Coker College who has excelled in one or more of the following areas:
- Volunteer and community contributions,
- Exceptional service to Coker College, and/or
- Exceptional service to state or nation.
This award is granted to an alumna/us of Coker College who has graduated within the past 20 years and/or is 45 years of age or younger. In addition, recipients have excelled in one or more of the following areas:
- Vocation, position, or choice of field,
- Personal development (e.g., research, writing, or graduate work),
- Community involvement,
- Recognition for Coker College, and/or
- Exceptional service to Coker College. Note that young and recent graduates are NOT limited solely to this award.
Over the years, certain alumni have been deserving of acknowledgment beyond the scope of the awards mentioned above. Their achievements have been listed here.