Crisis Communication Plan
If a Campus Crisis occurs the following communication plan will be followed:
- College employee immediately notifies his/her supervisor.
- Supervisor immediately informs his/her Vice President.
- The Vice President immediately notifies the President who then notifies the Director of Marketing and Communications and the other Officers of the College.
- The Director of Marketing and Communications prepares media/public response and handles all contact external to the College prior to any official media release.
- The President notifies College Counsel, Chair of the Board of Trustees, and if necessary, the family of the student/faculty/staff.
- The Director of Marketing and Communications will release the prepared statement to the media after internal communication has been completed.
- The Vice President of Business Operations notifies Campus Security.
- If the President of the College deems necessary, he will form a Campus Response Team appointed with members appropriate to the crisis.
- Vice Presidents notify their Staff members.