Additional Menu

Students who are studying abroad on third-party provider programs (AIFS, ISA, USAC, etc.) or direct enroll at a foreign college/university must receive approval for course credit to transfer to Coker. Students should contact the Office of Academic Records, 2nd Floor, Student Center by emailing to complete the form for taking courses elsewhere as a Coker College student.